TSOP Fur Machine

No valid database connection Table './efur_media/jos_fb_whoisonline' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_fb_whoisonline WHERE userip='34.204.11.236' AND userid='0'
Table './efur_media/jos_fb_whoisonline' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fb_whoisonline (`userid` , `time`, `what`, `task`, `do`, `func`,`link`, `userip`, `user`) VALUES ('0', '1545139469', 'Re:Fur shins','','','view','/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=58&func=view&catid=3&id=100&lang=en', '34.204.11.236', '0')
RedBook Media Group
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Fur shins No valid database connection Table './efur_media/jos_fb_whoisonline' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=SELECT w.userid, u.username , k.showOnline FROM jos_fb_whoisonline AS w LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id=w.userid LEFT JOIN jos_fb_users AS k ON k.userid=w.userid WHERE w.link like '%/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=58&func=view&catid=3&id=100&lang=en%'
(0 viewing) 
Introduce Yourself
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Fur shins
Thomas Winkel (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fur shins 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hello everone , My name is Tom Winkel and I owen T & T Mink and Fur's LLC Just so you have a head up I sell Ranch Raise Mink Skin Right from the mink farms

So email me at any time for Darks Mahoganys and Iris Male and Female ect Reg goods or Slt II

My Email Is winkel.tom@gmail.com

Thank You,

Tom

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
redfox (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fur shins 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5  
Hi Tom,

Welcome to the fur-forum, I am sure you will find many usefull information here in the fur-portal.

Regards, Redfox

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
TS Brothers MACKENZIE